Second Installment of Kane County Property Tax Due by September 1
Kane County Connects Staff 8/10/2023 3:00PM
The second installment will be due on or before September 1, 2023.
Taxpayers are encouraged to make payments in the following methods:
- Recommended – Online payments at KaneCountyTreasurer.org. There is no fee for an e-check payment. Please note there are convenience fees for credit and debit card (2.35%) payments. The Treasurer's Office does not take over-the-phone payments. CLICK HERE to pay online.
- Recommended – Mailing your check payment to the Treasurer’s office using the payment coupon and envelopes provided with your tax bill.
- Recommended – Placing your check payment with the payment coupon, in the envelopes provided, in the Drive-Up Payment Drop Box. The Drop Box is located behind Building A at the Kane County Government Center, 719 S. Batavia Ave., in Geneva. The Drop Box is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Many Kane County Banks will accept on-time payments at their drive-up facilities if accompanied with a payment coupon. Please find a list of participating banks at KaneCountyTreasurer.org.
- Only personal checks and money order payments will be accepted at the Kane County Clerk’s Branch Office, located at 5 E. Downer Place, Suite F, in downtown Aurora.
- Payments may also be made at the Kane County Treasurer’s office during regular business hours Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.