Official Flag Retirement Box
Official Flag Retirement Box

Properly Dispose of Old or Damaged U.S. Flags at Kane County Government Center

Kane County Connects Staff 12/5/2022 6:00PM

You can properly dispose of a worn-out or damaged U.S. flag in an official flag retirement bin at the Kane County Government Center in Geneva. The bin is outside the office of the Kane County ​​Veterans Assistance Commission. The address of the office is 719 S. Batavia Ave, Bldg A in Geneva.  You can learn more about the Kane County Veterans Assistance Commission by clicking here. 

You can learn more abou the proper way to dispose of the U.S. Flag by clicking here.

Tags: Featured Kane County Veterans Kane Government Education Families Geneva Community Community Involvement
Subscribe to our E-Newsletter