- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED
4PM THURSDAY, JULY 1
OVERVIEW: Daily COVID Cases 10% Higher Due To Delta; Feds Will Send Out Variant Response Teams
USE TODAY — Daily cases of COVID-19 are 10% higher this week, as the delta variant spreads throughout the U.S., according to Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Delta variant, which is thought to be more contagious, is the second-most prevalent variant circulating in the U.S. and is expected to become the most common “in the coming weeks,” Walensky said.
THE HILL — The Biden administration is readying to deploy COVID-19 response teams to areas of the country with a high spread of the delta variant and low vaccination rates, the White House announced Thursday.
KANE COUNTY: 12 New Cases; No Kane COVID-19 Death Thursday
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate ticked up to 1.5% today, but there were just 12 new cases and no additional deaths reported.
That puts the totals at 59,559 positive cases and 811 COVID-19-related deaths.
There are now 252,835 fully vaccinated residents of Kane County, according to data posted by the Illinois Department of Public Health. That accounts for 47.33% of the county’s total population.
The Centers for Disease Control website shows that 71.9% of Kane County’s 18-and-older population has received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine. According to the CDC chart, 55.9% of the adult population (18 and older) is fully vaccinated.
ILLINOIS: 457 New Cases, 10 Deaths Reported Statewide Thursday
The Illinois Department of Public Health data pages today show 457 new cases and 10 additional COVID-19-related deaths across Illinois.
The totals to date are 1,392,196 positive cases and 23,237 deaths related to COVID-19 statewide.
There are now 6,148,310 fully vaccinated residents of the state of Illinois. That’s 48.26% of the population.
Kane Health Department: We Officially Hit 70%
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org
State of Illinois COVID-19 Data
- Click here for the most recent IDPH COVID-19 news releases.
- Click this link for regional COVID-19 resurgence metrics.
- Click this link for the coronavirus.illinois.gov web page.
- Click this link for state of Illinois news releases.
- Click this link for statistics on long-term-care facilities.
- Click this link for county-level metrics.
- Click this link to watch state of Illinois news conferences.
- Click this link to see vaccination data from the IDPH.
- Click this link for the state of Illinois vaccination locations page.
- Click this link for the new COVID-19 modeling page.
- Click this link for the CDC’s Kane County data tracker page.
- Click this link for the IDPH’s Variants of Concern page.