It’s just mid-June, but Kane County’s Division of Transportation is working on a number of projects that are going well, based on dry weather and hard work.
To watch the full update from the June 15 Kane County Board Transportation Committee meeting, click on the YouTube video embedded above and fast forward to the 35:05 minute mark.
You can also find details in the Transportation Committee Meeting Agenda Packet, beginning on Page 110. You can find agenda packets and meeting information for the County Board and Forest Preserve District of Kane County on the meeting portal page of the Kane County website.
Here are the slide from that presentation, plus links for background about the projects.
- Bliss/Main/Fabyan Intersection Realignment
- Bunker Road Extension
- Dauberman Road Extension
- Fabyan at IL-31
- Fabyan Parkway at Orchard Road HSIP
- Highway Safety Improvement and Flashing Yellow Arrow
- Kirk Road at Dunham Road
- Kirk Road over the Union Pacific RR
- Longmeadow Parkway
- Randall Road at Big Timber Road
- Randall Road at IL-72 (Higgins Road)
- Randall Road at Hopps Road
- Silver Glen at Randall Road Right Turn Lane
Longmeadow Parkway Section C-2 — Watering New Trees
Bliss Road Over Lake Run Drainage Ditch in Second Stage
Ellithorpe Culvert Replacement Substantially Completed
Stearns, Dunham, Burlington Bridge Rehab Moving Ahead
Fabyan Parkway Multi-Use Path Taking Shape
SOURCE: KDOT website, Kane County Transportation Committee report