COVID-19 UPDATE: WHO Recommends Masks For Fully Vaccinated; Summer Camp Numbers Grow; Just 8 New Cases in Kane
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED
5:15PM TUESDAY, JUNE 29
OVERVIEW: WHO Recommends Masks For Fully Vaccinated; Outbreak Hits State Building in Missouri
The World Health Organization has urged fully vaccinated people to continue wearing masks indoors and practice social distancing as the delta variant surges in many parts of the world, according to USA Today.
CDC’s COVID Data Tracker’s County View page (see image above) shows vaccination progress in the U.S. by county. New maps allow you to view the percent of the population 65+, 18+, or 12+ who received at least one dose of #COVID19 vaccine. See the data: bit.ly/CDTcountyvax.
A COVID-19 outbreak has hit a Missouri building for state workers in Jefferson City, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
KANE COUNTY: 8 New Cases; Zero Kane COVID-19 Deaths
The Illinois Department of Public Health reported just eight new cases of COVID-19 and no additional deaths in Kane County today.
The totals stand at 59,547 positive cases and 810 deaths since the pandemic began.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate is at 1.4%.
According to the IDPH, 251,270 Kane County residents are fully vaccinated, accounting for 47.04% of the population.
ILLINOIS: 301 New Cases, 4 Deaths Reported Statewide on Tuesday
The IDPH today reports 301 new cases and four additional COVID-19-related deaths statewide. The totals to date are 1,391,480 positive cases and 23,223 deaths since the pandemic began.
There are now 6,148,310 full-vaccinated Illinoisans, accounting for 48.26% of the population.
Now 85 Cases in Youth Camp Outbreak
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org
State of Illinois COVID-19 Data
- Click here for the most recent IDPH COVID-19 news releases.
- Click this link for regional COVID-19 resurgence metrics.
- Click this link for the coronavirus.illinois.gov web page.
- Click this link for state of Illinois news releases.
- Click this link for statistics on long-term-care facilities.
- Click this link for county-level metrics.
- Click this link to watch state of Illinois news conferences.
- Click this link to see vaccination data from the IDPH.
- Click this link for the state of Illinois vaccination locations page.
- Click this link for the new COVID-19 modeling page.
- Click this link for the CDC’s Kane County data tracker page.
- Click this link for the IDPH’s Variants of Concern page.