COVID-19 UPDATE: 2 New Kane Deaths; State Passes Biden’s 70% Benchmark; Illinois Vaccine Lotto Is Here
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Click here for the most recent IDPH COVID-19 news releases.
- Click this link for regional COVID-19 resurgence metrics.
- Click this link for the coronavirus.illinois.gov web page.
- Click this link for state of Illinois news releases.
- Click this link for statistics on long-term-care facilities.
- Click this link for county-level metrics.
- Click this link to watch state of Illinois news conferences.
- Click this link to see vaccination data from the IDPH.
- Click this link for the state of Illinois vaccination locations page.
- Click this link for the new COVID-19 modeling page.
- Click this link for the CDC’s Kane County data tracker page.
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
3PM THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2021
KANE COUNTY: 12 New Cases, 2 Deaths Thursday
The Illinois Department of Public Health is reporting 12 new COVID-19 cases and two additional deaths in Kane County. The IDPH is no longer posting daily news releases on COVID-19, so the demographics of the two people who died are not available at this time.
The totals to date for Kane County are 59,416 positive cases and 806 deaths since the pandemic began.
Kane County’s seven-day rolling test positivity rate is back down to 1.8%.
ILLINOIS: 248 New Cases, 16 Deaths Thursday; Illinois First Midwest State to Hit Biden’s 70% Goal
Illinois is now the first state in the Midwest to reach President Joe Biden’s benchmark of 70% having at least one shot of COVID-19 vaccine by the Fourth of July.
According to a state of Illinois news release announcing new All In For The Win incentives for people to get vaccinated, the 70% figure has been confirmed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Illinois Department of Public Health pages show 248 new cases and 16 additions deaths Thursday. The totals to date statewide are 1,388,586 positive cases and 23,120 deaths.
According to the IDPH, 5,871,511 Illinoisans are fully vaccinated, accounting for 46.08% of the population.
New Illinois Incentives For Vaccination
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org