- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
3:30PM TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2021
Two Days in a Row With 6 New Cases, No Additional Deaths
OK, this is just a little bit freaky, but Kane County recorded the exact same number of new cases and deaths for the second day in a row — and those numbers are extremely low.
According to data posted on the Illinois Department of Public Health website, Kane County added six positive cases and no additional deaths. The totals since the pandemic began are 59,312 positive cases and 799 deaths.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate continued its fall, as well. It is now down to 1.8%.
There have now been 478,195 vaccine doses administered in Kane County. According to the IDPH, 85.16% of residents age 65 and older and 57.65% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of vaccine.
The IDPH says 226,885 Kane residents are fully vaccinated, accounting for 42.47% of Kane County’s 534,216 population.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org