- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
12:45PM WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2021
26 New Cases, 1 Additional COVID Death; Test Positivity 1.8% Two Days Before Reopening
Two days before the June 11 statewide reopening, Kane County has recorded its 800th death due to the coronavirus.
According to data posted on the Illinois Department of Public Health website, there are 26 new Kane County cases and one additional death, a man in his 80s.
The total number of positive cases since the pandemic began is 59,338.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate is down to 1.8%.
To date, there have been 480,237 COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in Kane County.
According to the IDPH, 227,978 Kane County residents are fully vaccinated, accounting for 42,68% of the total population.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org