- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
3:15PM MONDAY, JUNE 7
Just 6 New Cases, No Deaths Monday; Test Positivity Down To 1.9%
Kane County recorded just six new coronavirus cases and no deaths in data reported today by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
The totals to date are 59,306 positive cases and 799 COVID-19-related deaths.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate dropped to 1.9% as the county moves closed to the June 11 reopening.
According to the IDPH, 86.63% of county residents age 65 and older and 58.20% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of vaccine.
Pritzker Sets Guidelines For June 11 Reopening
Kane County on Track For June 11 Reopening
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org