- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
4PM THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2021
41 New Cases, 1 Death Is Man in His 30s
As federal and state health officials begin an intense, 30-day push to get 70% of the population vaccinated by the Fourth of July, perhaps there is no stronger argument for getting vaccinated than the certainty that COVID-19 can kill you or your loved ones who remain unvaccinated.
Today, Kane County recorded its 796th death since the Illinois Department of Public Health began reporting such data. The Kane County resident was a man in his 30s.
Health experts overwhelmingly agree: The best defense against the coronavirus for yourself, your family and your community is to get vaccinated. Scroll down for additional information on how to do that here in Kane County.
Kane County recorded 41 new cases of coronavirus today, bringing the total to 59,256 confirmed cases since the pandemic began.
According to the IDPH, there have been 463,426 doses of COVID-19 administered in Kane County. The IDPH says 213,257 Kane County residents are fully vaccinated, accounting for 39.92% of the population.
The IDPH reports 86.34% of Kane County residents age 65 and older, and 57.32% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of vaccine.
Kane Courts Lift Mask Requirements For People Who Are Vaccinated
Get Vaccinated, Get a Free Drink
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org