- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
7PM SUNDAY, JUNE 6
30 New Cases, 2 Deaths Over Weekend
Kane County recored 30 new cases and two deaths over the weekend.
The totals to date are 59,300 positive cases and 799 deaths in Kane County since the pandemic began.
The seven-day test positivity rate in Kane County is 2.2%.
There have been 472,141 vaccine doses administered to date.
According to the Illinois Department of Public Health, 86.59% of Kane County residents age 65 and older and 58.08% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
4:30PM FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2021
14 New Cases, 1 Death Is Man in His 50s; Kane Nearing 800 COVID Deaths
When the pandemic began, very few people believed Kane County would have seen 800 deaths due to the coronavirus, but the county is nearing that grim milestone.
The Illinois Department of Public Health today reported 14 news COVID-19 cases in Kane County and one additional death, a man in his 50s.
The death toll to date stands at 797. The number of positive cases since the pandemic began is 59,270.
There is much good news in the data, as well as the relatively low number of new cases.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate is down to 2.1%. It had been 5.4% just 10 days earlier.
There are now 214,301 full vaccinated Kane County residents, accounting for 40.12% of the Kane County population.
According to the IDPH, 86.43% of Kane residents age 65 and older and 57.57% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of vaccine.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org