- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
4:55PM THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2021
13 New Cases, No Deaths as Kane Celebrates State Reopening
As Kane County residents celebrate the state of Illinois reopening that officially begins Friday, the county recorded 13 new cases and no deaths.
Since the pandemic began, the death toll is 800 and the total number of people who have tested positive is 59,351.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate remains at a very low 1.8%,
To date, 229,285 Kane County residents are fully vaccinated, accounting for 42.92% of the 534,216 population.
Friday Reopening Is Official
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org