- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
8:30PM TUESDAY, JUNE 1
12 New Cases; No Deaths Tuesday; Test Positivity Down To 2.6%
The COVID-19 data after a long holiday weekend traditionally is low, but it might never have been as low as this since the very first days of recording by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
According to the IDPH, Kane County recorded 12 new cases and no deaths today.
The totals to date are 59,196 positive cases and 794 COVID-19-related deaths.
Kane County’s test positivity rate is down to 2.6% — again, the lowest it has been in months.
There have been 211,758 vaccinations administered in Kane County to date, which accounts for 39.64% of the Kane County population.
The seven-day average number of doses administered in Kane County is down to 2,095.
According to the IDPH, 86.25% of Kane County residents age 65 and older and 57.10% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of vaccine.
Kane County Health Department: 10 Vaccine Myths Debunked
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org