- Click here for the most recent IDPH COVID-19 news releases.
- Click this link for regional COVID-19 resurgence metrics.
- Click this link for the coronavirus.illinois.gov web page.
- Click this link for state of Illinois news releases.
- Click this link for statistics on long-term-care facilities.
- Click this link for county-level metrics.
- Click this link to watch state of Illinois news conferences.
- Click this link to see vaccination data from the IDPH.
- Click this link for the state of Illinois vaccination locations page.
- Click this link for the new COVID-19 modeling page.
- Click this link for the IDPH COVID-19 vaccine allotments page.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
6:30PM SUNDAY, JUNE 6
880 New Cases, 69 Death Over Weekend
It was a tough weekend in Illinois, with 69 new coronavirus deaths despite a decrease in case counts and test positivity.
According to the Illinois Department of Public Health website, there were 880 new COVID-19 cases over the weekend.
The totals to date are 1,385,245 positive cases and 22,949 deaths statewide since the pandemic began.
The seven-day test positivity rate for Kane-DuPage Region stayed at 2.0%.
There have been 11,531,828 vaccine doses administered statewide.
According to the IPDH, 83.51% of Illinois residents age 65 and older and 57.125 of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of vaccine.
4PM FRIDAY, JUNE 4
626 New Cases, 15 Deaths; 59% Age 12+ Have Had 1 Shot
The Illinois Department of Public Health today reported 626 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease in Illinois, including 15 additional deaths.
The deaths by county, age and gender are as follows:
- Champaign County: 1 male 80s
- Christian County: 1 female 60s
- Cook County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 male 90s
- DuPage County: 1 female 70s
- Henry County; 1 male 60s
- Kane County: 1 male 50s
- LaSalle County: 1 male 60s
- McHenry County: 1 male 70s
- Vermilion County: 1 male 90s
- Whiteside County: 1 female 70s
- Will County: 1 female 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 70s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 1,384,365 cases, including 22,880 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 65,300 specimens for a total of 24,796,789. As of last night, 901 individuals in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 247 patients were in the ICU and 140 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from May 28-June 3, 2021 is 1.3%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from May 28-June 3, 2021 is 1.6%.
The seven-day test positivity rate for Region 8 is down to 2.0%.
The IDPH today released vaccine data that includes residents age 12 and over. According to the IDPH, 59.57% of Illinoisans age 12+ have had at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 48.05% of that population is fully vaccinated.
More than 67% of Illinois adults have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose and nearly 51% of Illinois adults are fully vaccinated, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
A total of 11,427,833 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of last midnight. The seven-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 36,025 doses. Yesterday, 53,156 doses were reported administered in Illinois.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email email@example.com.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org