- Click here for the most recent IDPH COVID-19 news releases.
- Click this link for regional COVID-19 resurgence metrics.
- Click this link for the coronavirus.illinois.gov web page.
- Click this link for state of Illinois news releases.
- Click this link for statistics on long-term-care facilities.
- Click this link for county-level metrics.
- Click this link to watch state of Illinois news conferences.
- Click this link to see vaccination data from the IDPH.
- Click this link for the state of Illinois vaccination locations page.
- Click this link for the new COVID-19 modeling page.
- Click this link for the IDPH COVID-19 vaccine allotments page.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
4:30PM THURSDAY, June 10, 2021
366 New Cases, 18 Deaths as Illinois Officially Reopens June 11
The Illinois Department of Public Health today reported 366 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease in Illinois, including 18 additional deaths.
In addition, more than 68% of Illinois adults have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose and more than 51% of Illinois adults are fully vaccinated, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Cook County: 1 male 50s, 2 females 60s, 1 female 70s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s
- DuPage County: 1 male 40s, 1 female 60s, 1 male 80s
- Franklin County: 1 male 50s
- Grundy County: 1 male 50s
- Macon County: 1 male 90s
- Peoria County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 80s
- Rock Island County: 1 female 50s, 1 female 80s
- Tazewell County: 1 female 40s
- Winnebago County: 1 female 80s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 1,386,628 cases, including 23,014 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 42,403 specimens for a total of 25,033,919. As of last night, 764 individuals in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 209 patients were in the ICU and 103 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from June 3-9, 2021 is 1.0%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from June 3-9, 2021 is 1.3%.
A total of 11,821,373 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of last midnight. The seven-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 49,572 doses. Yesterday, 62,268 doses were reported administered in Illinois.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. Information for a death previously reported has changed, therefore, today’s numbers have been adjusted. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email email@example.com.
It’s Official: State Reopens Friday, June 11
CDC on Facebook
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org