Just a Few Days Left To Pay First Installment of The Kane County Real Estate Bill — Here Are 5 Easy Ways To Pay!
Kane County Treasurer Michael J. Kilbourne is reminding Kane County property owners that the first installment of the Kane County real estate tax is due in a little more than a week.
The first installment is due Tuesday, June 1, 2021, and the second installment will be due on or before Sept. 1, 2021.
The Kane County Treasurer’s Office is open to residents and is located in Building A at the Kane County Government Center, 719 S. Batavia Ave.
Taxpayers are encouraged to make payments in the following methods:
1. Recommended – Online at KaneCountyTreasurer.org. There is no fee for an e-check payment. Please note there are convenience fees for credit card (2.35%) and debit card (1.15%) payments.
2. Recommended – Mailing your check, with the payment coupon, in the envelopes provided with your bill.
3. Recommended – Placing your check payment with the payment coupon, in the envelopes provided, in the Treasurer’s Office Drive Up Payment Drop Box. The Drop Box is located behind
Building A at the Kane County Government Center, 719 S. Batavia Ave., in Geneva and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4. Many Kane County Banks will accept on-time payments at their drive-up facilities if accompanied with a payment coupon. Please find a list of participating banks at KaneCountyTreasurer.org.
5. Payments may also be made at the Kane County Treasurer’s office during regular business hours. In the effort to practice recommended social distancing guidelines, we kindly request that taxpayers refrain from paying in person if at all possible.
SOURCE: Kane County Treasurer’s Office news release