The Small Business Administration’s Restaurant Revitalization Fund opened at 11 a.m. Monday — and Kane County officials are asking that people spread the word to restaurant owners in your community.
For more details or to apply, visit https://restaurants.sba.gov/
The American Rescue Plan Act established the Restaurant Revitalization Fund to provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location.
Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Get help with your application
For assistance preparing your application, you can access the following:
- RRF knowledge base support documentation
- Application portal screenshots
- Call center support: 1-844-279-8898
You can also watch a previously recorded webinar training to help you prepare:
Who can apply
Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Wineries and distilleries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Inns (onsite sales of food and beverage to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
How to apply
You can apply through SBA-recognized Point of Sale vendors or directly via SBA in a forthcoming online application portal: https://restaurants.sba.gov.
Participating POS providers include Square, Toast, Clover, NCR Corporation (Aloha), and Oracle. If you are working with Square or Toast, you do not need to register beforehand on the https://restaurants.sba.gov application portal.
Registration with SAM.gov is not required. DUNS or CAGE identifiers are also not required.
If you would like to prepare your application, view the sample application form. You will be able to complete this form online. Please do not submit RRF forms to SBA at this time.
SOURCE: Small Business Administration website