- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
4:15PM MONDAY, MAY 10
69 Cases, No Deaths Reported Monday, as Kane Passes 400,000 Shots in Arms
Kane County passed a pandemic-recovery milestone today, passing 400,000 shots in arms.
To date, there have been 401,512 vaccine doses administered in Kane County, and the seven-day average of doses administered is rebounding, as well.
After reaching a seven-day-average low of 3,237 on May 3, Kane County has bounced back up to a 4,006 seven-day rolling average, according to data posted on the Illinois Department of Public Health website.
Kane County is now the fifth-most vaccinated county in Illinois, according to the IDPH’s COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Data webpage. According to that page, 83.99% of Kane County residents age 65 and older and 51.45% of residents age 16 to 64 have received at least one dose of vaccine.
The IDPH on Monday reported 79 new cases and no deaths if Kane County residents.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate dropped to 5.8%.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us