- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
4PM TUESDAY, MAY 3
94 New Cases, 1 Death Is Man in 50s; Daily Vaccine Demand Plummets in Past 2 Weeks
Kane County recorded 94 new cases and one additional death today.
The death, according to an Illinois Department of Public Health news release, was a man in his 50s.
The Kane County totals since the pandemic began are 57,580 positive cases and 768 deaths related to COVID-19.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate stayed at 6.6%.
Vaccine demand is clearly going down. The county is averaging 3,137 vaccinations per day. It had reached a high of 5,689 on April 17.
According to the IDPH 80.99% of residents age 65 and older and 44.62% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of vaccine.
There have been 369,414 doses administered in Kane County.
The number of Kane County residents fully vaccinated is 153,936. That is 28.82% of the total population.
Chicago Will Reopen July 4
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us