COVID-19 KANE COUNTY: 73 New Cases; Death Total Increases to 779; 36.76% of Kane Residents Fully Vaccinated
- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- VISIT KANEVAX.ORG
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
4PM WEDNESDAY, MAY 19
73 New Cases; Death Total Increases to 779; 36.76% of Kane Residents Fully Vaccinated
Kane County’s death total was adjusted up by one today, although the Illinois Department of Public Health news release did not mention the demographics data in its daily news release.
According to the IDPH, 73 new cases were reported today in Kane County.
That puts the totals at 58,727 positive cases and 779 deaths in Kane County since the pandemic began.
There have now been 428,924 doses of vaccine administered in Kane County, according to the IDPH. About 84.94% of residents age 65 and older and 53.43% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
The IDPH says 196,365 people in Kane County are fully vaccinated. That accounts for 36.76% of the population.
Health Department Will Start Vax Clinics at Schools
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org