- Click here for the most recent IDPH COVID-19 news releases.
- Click this link for regional COVID-19 resurgence metrics.
- Click this link for the coronavirus.illinois.gov web page.
- Click this link for state of Illinois news releases.
- Click this link for statistics on long-term-care facilities.
- Click this link for county-level metrics.
- Click this link to watch state of Illinois news conferences.
- Click this link to see vaccination data from the IDPH.
- Click this link for the state of Illinois vaccination locations page.
- Click this link for the new COVID-19 modeling page.
- Click this link for the IDPH COVID-19 vaccine allotments page.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET VACCINATED!
4:30PM THURSDAY, MAY 20
1,542 New Cases, 42 Deaths; 64% of Adults Have Had 1 Shot or More
The Illinois Department of Public Health today reported 1,542 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease in Illinois, including 42 additional deaths. In addition, 64% of Illinois adults have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose and 47% of Illinois adults are fully vaccinated, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Coles County: 1 male 80s
- Cook County: 1 female 50s, 2 males 50s, 1 female 60s, 2 females 70s, 7 males 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 female 100+
- DeWitt County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 70s
- Henry County: 1 female 60s
- Kane County: 1 male 70s
- Kankakee County: 1 female 70s
- Lake County: 1 male 80s
- LaSalle County: 1 female 80s
- Livingston County: 1 female 70s
- Logan County: 1 male 60s
- Macon County: 1 male 90s
- McHenry County: 1 male 60s
- Peoria County: 1 male 30s
- Rock Island County: 1 female 50s, 1 male 70s
- Sangamon County: 1 male 50s
- Stephenson County: 1 female 70s
- Tazewell County: 1 male 60s
- Vermilion County: 1 female 70s
- Will County: 1 male 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 40s, 1 male 50s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 80s
IDPH is reporting a total of 1,371,884 cases, including 22,536 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 79,529 specimens for a total of 24,051,654. As of last night, 1,488 individuals in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 404 patients were in the ICU and 226 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from May 13-19, 2021 is 2.2%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from May 13-19, 2021 is 2.7%.
The seven-day test positivity rate for Kane and DuPage Region 8 is down to 3.6%.
A total of 10,640,990 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of last midnight. The seven-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 65,998 doses. Yesterday, 89,832 doses were reported administered in Illinois.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email email@example.com.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Pandemic Health Navigator: HelpGuideThrive.org