- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
3:45PM MONDAY, APRIL 5
7.2% Test Positivity Rate Highest in Months
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate increased to 7.2% today, the highest it has been in months, and significantly higher than the state average.
The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from March 29-April 4, 2021 is 4.5%, according to the Illinois Department of Public Health.
There were 106 new cases reported Monday among Kane County residents, bringing the total to 53,467 since the pandemic began.
There were no additional deaths recorded Monday in Kane County. The total remains at 745.
There have now been 236,446 doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Kane County. The IDPH reports that 73.51% of Kane County seniors age 65 and older and 27.24% of Kane residents age 16 to 64 have received at least one dose of vaccine.
According to the IDPH, Kane County is projected to receive 9,200 first doses and 14,130 second doses for allocation during the week that begins today, Monday, April 5.
KDHD Opens Aurora Vax Site
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us