- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
8:15PM SUNDAY, APRIL 11
374 New Cases, 1 Additional Death Over Weekend; 7.8% Test Positivity Rate
Kane County registered 374 new cases and one additional death over the weekend. That puts the totals as 54,505 positive cases and 748 deaths since the pandemic began in Kane County, IL.
The seven-day test positivity rate is 7.8%.
Kane County set another single-day record in vaccinations, with 7,927 on April 9.
According to the Illinois Department of Public Health, 75,84% of Kane County residents age 65 and old and 31.32% age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of vaccine.
3:30PM FRIDAY, APRIL 9
184 New Cases, 7.9% Test Positivity Rate Highest Since January
Kane County recorded 157 new cases and two additional deaths Friday — a man in his 50s and a woman in her 60s, according to an Illinois Department of Public Health news release.
That brings Kane County’s totals to 54,133 confirmed cases and 747 deaths related to the coronavirus since the pandemic began.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate increased to 7.9%. That compares to 4.8% statewide.
According to the IDPH, 258,141 doses have been administered in Kane County. That’s a single-day increase of 6,976 doses.
The IDPH reports that 75.21% of residents age 65 and older and 30.20% of residents age 16 to 64 have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us