- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
3:15PM SUNDAY, APRIL 4
357 New Cases in 3 Days; Test Positivity Jumps to 6.7%
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate hit another high, rising to 6.7% in data posted today by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
In the past week, the seven-day rate has increased by 2.3%.
According to the IDPH, Kane County recorded 357 new cases since Thursday, for a total of 53,361 since the pandemic began. There were no additional deaths over the weekend.
There have now been 235,803 vaccine doses administered in Kane County.
According to the IDPH, 73.43% of the Kane County population age 65 and older and 27.13% of Kane residents age 16 to 64 have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
3PM THURSDAY, APRIL 1
118 New Cases Thursday as Test Positivity Jumps to 5.5%
Kane County’s test positivity rate jumped up again today, now reaching 5.5% — up more than a full percentage point in four days.
According to data posted on the Illinois Department of Public Health website, 118 new cases were reported today, bringing Kane County’s total number of positive cases to 53,004 since the pandemic began.
There were no additional deaths recorded for the third day in a row. Kane County’s total COVID-19-related deaths remain at 745.
Kane County Health Case Totals
- Aurora — 14,498
- Elgin — 10,381
- St. Charles — 5,160
- Carpentersville — 4,316
- South Elgin — 2,545
- Geneva — 2,342
- Batavia — 2,134
- Hampshire — 936
- Sugar Grove — 932
- Montgomery — 889
To date, there have been 220.020 vaccine doses administered in Kane County.
The IDPH reports that 72.02% of Kane County seniors age 65 and older and 24.9% of Kane residents age 16 to 64 have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
Do you have an appointment and need a consent form?
For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us