- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
5PM SUNDAY, APRIL 25
257 New Cases; 4 Deaths Over Weekend; Test Positivity Drops To 7.0%
Kane County had a tough weekend, with 257 new COVID-19 cases and four additional deaths.
The Illinois Department of Public Health is reporting a total of 56,516 positive cases and 761 deaths since the pandemic began.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate is 7.0%.
Kane County has delivered 342,653 doses of vaccine to date. According to the IDPH 79.76% of residents age 65 and older and 41.57% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
2:30PM FRIDAY, APRIL 23
151 New Cases; 1 Death Is Woman in Her 50s; Test Positivity 7.4%
New COVID-19 cases in Kane County continue to be relatively high, but the seven-day test positivity dropped slightly again.
According to the Illinois Department of Public Health, Kane County recorded 151 new cases and one additional death today.
The death was a woman in her 50s. It’s the fourth death of persons in their 50s and 60s in the past two days.
Totals since the pandemic began are 56,259 positive cases and 757 deaths of Kane County residents.
There have been 333, 335 COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in Kane County. The IDPH says 133,716 Kane County residents have been fully vaccinated.
Vaccine supply continues to be good locally, with total reported inventory of 33,380 doses.
Almost 80% (79.28%) of Kane County residents age 65 and older and 40.45% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at lease one dose of vaccine.
Now’s the time to get vaccinated! Visit KANEVAX.ORG to set up an appointment.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us