COVID-19 KANE COUNTY: 169 New Cases; Test Positivity Stays at 8.4%; 21.5% of Kane Population Fully Vaccinated
- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
4:15PM THURSDAY, APRIL 15
169 New Cases; Test Positivity Stays at 8.4%; 21.5% of Kane Population Fully Vaccinated
Kane County recorded 169 new COVID-19 cases today, bringing the total to 55,088 positive cases since the Illinois Department of Public Health began posting data more than a 13 months ago.
There were no new deaths recorded in Kane County today. The total stands at 750.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate remains at 8.4% — still the highest since January, but daily test positivity numbers have been down the past two days.
To date, the IDPH reports 290,290 vaccine doses have been administered in Kane County. The IDPH says 76.83% of Kane residents age 65 and older and 34.04% of Kane residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one shot of COVID-19 vaccine.
According to the IDPH, 114,949 of Kane County’s 534,216 residents have been fully vaccinated. That amounts to 21.51% of the population.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us