- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
4PM MONDAY, APRIL 26
134 New Cases; No Deaths; Kane Vaccine Allocation Includes 25,000+ Second Doses
Kane County recorded no additional deaths but did tally another 134 cases, according to data posted today by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
The county’s totals are 56,640 confirmed cases and 761 deaths since the pandemic began.
Kane County’s test positivity rate ticked up one-tenth of a percentage point, to 7.1%. It is still significantly higher than the statewide seven-day rate of 4.1%.
According to the state’s vaccine allocation webpage, Kane County will get 4,670 first doses and 25,060 second doses of COVID-19 vaccine this week.
The Kane County seven-day vaccination average has dropped to 4,555 per day after being as high as 5,681 two weeks earlier, an indicator that demand is still high but is steadily dropping.
According to the IDPH, 79.88% of Kane County residents age 65 and older and 41.95% of residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccine.
State officials today announced expanded resources for the Pandemic Health Notification Program, which is designed to get more of the population vaccinated, especially in underserved communities and places where there may be some vaccine hesitancy.
Gov Comes To Kane To Announce Pandemic Health Notification Program
State Officially Re-Starts J&J Vaccinations
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us