COVID-19 KANE COUNTY: 130 New Cases; Kane Deaths Hit 750 Total; Test Positivity Rises Again — to 8.4%
- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
5PM WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14
130 New Cases; Kane Deaths Hit 750 Total; Test Positivity Rises Again — to 8.4%
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate hit another high today, reaching 8.4% as the county reached another sad milestone of 750 deaths since the pandemic began.
The county recorded one additional death today — a man in his 30s, according to an IDPH news release.
There were 130 new cases recorded in Kane County, according to the Illinois Department of Public Health website.
The totals to date are 54,919 positive cases and 750 deaths related to COVID-19 in Kane County since the IDPH began reporting data in March of 2020.
On the positive site, is getting nearer each day to the 300,000 mark in doses administered. As of today, the state is reporting 285,212 doses administered in Kane County.
The IDPH reports that 76.45% of Kane County residents age 65 and older and 33.06% of Kane residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one dose of the vaccine.
Tuesday’s J&J Vaccination Appointments Rescheduled
New Mass Vax Site in Cook County Open to All
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us