- Click here for the most recent IDPH COVID-19 news releases.
- Click this link for regional COVID-19 resurgence metrics.
- Click this link for the coronavirus.illinois.gov web page.
- Click this link for state of Illinois news releases.
- Click this link for statistics on long-term-care facilities.
- Click this link for county-level metrics.
- Click this link to watch state of Illinois news conferences.
- Click this link to see vaccination data from the IDPH.
- Click this link for the state of Illinois vaccination locations page.
- Click this link for the new COVID-19 modeling page.
- Click this link for the IDPH COVID-19 vaccine allotments page.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
3:30PM MONDAY, APRIL 26
2,137 New Cases, 10 Deaths; 515,000 Vaccine Allocation This Week — Including J&J
The Illinois Department of Public Health today reported 2,137 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease in Illinois, including 10 additional deaths.
The deaths by county, gender and age are as follows:
- Cook County: 1 female 30s, 2 males 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- Peoria County: 1male 80s
- Pope County: 1 male 70s
- Will County: 1 male 40s
- Winnebago County: 1 female 70s
IDPH is reporting a total of 1,323,170 cases, including 21,836 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 49,236 specimens for a total of 22,318,791. As of last night, 2,083 individuals in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 506 patients were in the ICU and 251 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from April 19-25, 2021 is 3.5%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from April 19-25, 2021 is 4.1%.
The seven-day test positivity for Kane-DuPage Region 8 is 5.7%.
Vaccine Doses, Allotment
The total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses for Illinois is 10,913,325. A total of 8,860,975 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of last midnight. The seven-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 105,873 doses. Yesterday, 50,512 doses were reported administered in Illinois.
The state’s vaccine allotment this week is 515,530.
State officials announced that it would immediately resume administering Johnson & Johnson vaccinations. The CDC lifted its halt on the vaccine over the weekend.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email email@example.com.
Gov in Aurora to Announces Pandemic Health Navigator Program
State Resumes J&J Vaccinations
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Need more local help finding vaccine options? Call 2-1-1!