- This article is part of a series sharing April 6 Consolidated Election information as posted on the Kane County Clerk’s Office website. Kane County Connects encourages citizens to take part in the election process and to use the resources of the Clerk’s Office to make informed voting decisions. If you see any errors or omissions in this text, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early voting for the April 6 Consolidated Election expands to 25 sites today (Monday, March 22, 2021) in Kane County!
Of course, early voting has been under way at the Kane County Clerk’s Office in Geneva and at its satellite office in Aurora since March 12.
As of today, you can vote at either of those locations as well as early permanent polling places and other early voting locations. Scroll down for more information on specific sites, dates and times of operation.
Early voting is NOT conducted at your usual polling place. Polling places will only be open for voting on the observed Election Day.
The ballot is the same whether vote by mail, early, or at the polling place on Election Day.
Obviously, voters can vote on Election Day at their usual polling places if they so choose. Early voting is simply another option, and it’s intended to make voting easier for everyone.
“This cuts down on lines at the polling place as well as allowing voters to vote when it fits their schedule,” the Kane County Clerk’s Office says on its website.
Early Voting — Please Read
Permanent Early And Grade Period Locations
Alternative Early Voting Sites
Kane County Vote Mobile Locations
More Voting Information
- How to Vote
- Early Voting
- Vote By Mail
- Track your Ballot
- Election Day Voting
- Provisional Votes
- Find Voting Districts
- Voting Assistance
Kane County Clerk’s Office on Facebook
#EarlyVoting expands to 25 sites across #KaneCounty beginning today! You can vote early at any site. Votemobiles are at @jewelosco stores in @CityofAuroraIL and @cityofbataviaIL from 9am-4pm. Check dates/times/locations for all sites: https://t.co/B33QgFYLoN. #VoteLocal #twill pic.twitter.com/AkOuTVm5YG
— Kane County,IL Clerk (@KaneCoILClerk) March 22, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: 5 REFERENDUMS ON APRIL 6 BALLOTS IN KANE COUNTY
- WHO’S ON THE BALLOT? CLERK’S OFFICE LISTS MUNICIPAL CANDIDATES FOR 2021 CONSOLIDATED ELECTION
- WHO’S ON THE BALLOT? HERE’S A LIST OF SCHOOL CANDIDATES FOR APRIL 6 ELECTION
- PERSONALIZED SAMPLE BALLOTS NOW AVAILABLE FOR APRIL 6 ELECTION!