- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
3:45PM MONDAY, MARCH 29
Zero Deaths, 80 New Cases Monday; More Than 70% Kane Seniors Vaccinated!
More than 70% of Kane County’s senior population (age 65 and older) has had at least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccine, according to data posted today on the Illinois Department of Public Health website.
According to the IDPH, 22.69% of Kane County residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one shot.
The total number of vaccine doses administered to Kane County residents to date is 206,483.
Kane County was once near the bottom of the 104 jurisdictions listed on the IDPH vaccine administration chart in terms of percentage of the population that had been vaccinated. As of today, Kane County was No. 28 on the list.
Kendall County is at the top of the state’s vaccine administration chart, with 84.75% of its senior population and 28.22% of its 16-to-64 population receiving at least one dose.
State officials announced today that the Kane Vax Hub on Randall Road is one of four in the area now open to all Illinoisans.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate grew to 4.6% today. State health officials are warning of a possible fourth wave of the virus, as people begin to travel more frequently and congregate more often as the vaccine rollout boosts confidence.
The IDPH website shows 80 new Kane County cases but no additional deaths today, bringing the county’s totals to 52,683 positive cases and 745 deaths since the pandemic began.
Kane Vax Hub Open For All Illinoisans
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Need more local help finding vaccine options? Call 2-1-1!