COVID-19 KANE COUNTY: 64 New Cases; Zero Additional Deaths; 91,799 Vaccine Doses Administered To Date
- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
3:15PM MONDAY, MARCH 1
64 New Cases; Zero Additional Deaths; 91,799 Vaccine Doses Administered To Date
The number of Kane County vaccination doses moved closer to the 100,000 mark today, as the Illinois Department of Public Health reported 64 new cases and zero deaths countywide.
The totals for Kane County since the first case was reported on March 11, 2020, are 50,800 positive cases and 717 deaths attributed to the disease.
According to the Illinois Department of Public Health, there have been 91,799 doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Kane County to date. About 44% of the Kane County population age 65 and older have been vaccinated, according to the IDPH.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate is 3.8%, a small uptick from the previous day’s 3.7%.
National and state health officials continue to express concern that the sharp decline in positivity rates, cases and deaths that have taken place since mid-January has started to level off. The Kane County Health Department reminds residents to stay vigilant, wear and mask and continue to maintain social distancing.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Click this link to the state of Illinois Vaccination Locations Page.
- Click this link for the Vaccine Appointments page on the Kane County Health Department website.
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us