- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
4:30PM WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3
2 Additional Deaths Brings Total to 721; Vaccinations Total 96,143
Once again, the race between the variants and the vaccine continue to be center stage, as Kane County reports two additional COVID-19 deaths on the same day vaccine doses pass the 96,000 mark.
According to data posted by the Illinois Department of Public Health, Kane County tallied 115 new cases. bringing its total to 50,994 positive cases since the county recorded its first case on March 11, 2020.
The two additional deaths are relatively young: a women in her 50s and a woman in her 60s. The two deaths bring Kane County’s total to 721.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate increased slightly to 3.8%.
According to the IDPH, 96,143 vaccine doses have been administered in Kane County. The IDPH vaccination administration page shows that more than 46% of Kane County’s population age 65 and older have received at least one shot of the vaccine.
Kane County Working With State To Locate 2 Mass Vaccination Sites
Vaccination Information Resources
- Click this link to the state of Illinois Vaccination Locations Page.
- Click this link for the Vaccine Appointments page on the Kane County Health Department website.
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us