- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
3:30PM TUESDAY, MARCH 30
Test Positivity Rises to 5.1%; Zero Deaths, 104 New Cases Tuesday
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate for the COVID-19 virus is up to 5.1%, according to data posted today on the Illinois Department of Public Health website.
There were zero deaths, but 104 new COVID-19 cases reported today. Kane County’s totals since the pandemic began are 52,787 positive cases and 745 deaths.
The IDPH is reporting 208,497 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered to Kane County residents. According to the Jurisdiction-Specific Age Demographics chart on the IDPH website, 70.31% of Kane County residents age 65 and older and 23.02% of Kane County residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one shot of vaccine.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us