- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
3:30PM WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31
Record 6,704 Kane Vaccinations in 1 Day; Zero Deaths, But Test Positivity Rises to 5.3%, 99 New Cases Wednesday
Kane County recorded a record single-day total of 6,704 doses of vaccine administered March 30, and there were zero COVID-19-related deaths for the second day in a row, according to the Illinois Department of Public Health website.
At the same time, the IDPH is reporting 99 new Kane County cases, and the county’s seven-day test positivity rate has grown to 5.3% — the highest in weeks.
To date, the IDPH has reported 52,886 positive cases and 745 deaths.
Kane County’s seven-day rolling average of vaccine doses is up to 4,581. The county has administered 215,201 doses to date.
According to the IDPH, 71.39% of Kane County residents age 65 and older and 24.24% of Kane County residents age 16 to 64 have had at least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Are We Seeing a COVID Surge Similar to Europe?
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us