- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
3:56PM THURSDAY, MARCH 25
116 New Cases, 1 Additional Death Thursday; 186,475 Vaccine Doses
The race between new cases and new vaccinations continued today, as the Illinois Department of Public Health reported 110 new coronavirus cases an one additional Kane County death — a woman in her 70s.
Today is the second day in a row with more than 100 new cases. The Kane County totals to date for Kane County are 52,339 positive cases and 740 deaths.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate stayed at 3.8%, although the daily test positivity rate rose to 4.5% on March 22, the most recent date on the IDPH chart.
There are been 186,475 doses administered in Kane County.
The IDPH reports that 67.89% of county residents age 65 and older have had at least one shot, and 20.17% of residents age 16 to 64 have had one shot of COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Website: KANEVAX.ORG
- KANEVAX Phone: 855-4-KANEVAX (855-452-6382)
- Illinois Vaccine Appointment Call Center: 833-621-1284
- Illinois’ Guidance on COVID-19: 800-889-3931; DPH.SICK@illinois.gov
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Need more local help finding vaccine options? Call 2-1-1!