- Click this link for the most recent IDPH COVID-19 news releases.
- Click this link for regional COVID-19 resurgence metrics.
- Click this link for the coronavirus.illinois.gov web page.
- Click this link for state of Illinois news releases.
- Click this link for statistics on long-term-care facilities.
- Click this link for county-level metrics.
- Click this link to watch state of Illinois news conferences.
- Click this link to see vaccination data from the IDPH.
- Click this link for the state of Illinois vaccination locations page.
- Click this link for the new COVID-19 modeling page.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
4PM SUNDAY, MARCH 14
State Passes 4 Million Vaccine Doses, 19 Million Tests; 23 Deaths Over Weekend
The state of Illinois has passed the 4 million mark in total COVID-19 vaccine doses administered and the 19 million mark for total tests.
The Region 8 seven-day test positivity rate is 3.7% as of March 11, up a tick from the previous day.
There have been 1,675 new cases and 23 deaths related to COVID-19 since Friday. The totals to day, according to the coronavirus.illinois.gov website, are 1,207,847 cases and 20,924 deaths.
IDPH Launches Vaccine Appointment Call Center
3:45PM FRIDAY, MARCH 12
1,763 New Cases, 39 Deaths; About 54% 65+ Vaccinated Statewide
The Illinois Department of Public Health today reported 1,763 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease in Illinois, including 39 additional deaths.
The totals by county are as follows:
- Adams County: 1 male 80s
- Cass County: 1 male 80s
- Clark County: 1 female 50s
- Cook County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 70s
- DuPage County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 80s
- Edwards County: 1 male 90s
- Fulton County: 1 female 90s
- Grundy County: 1 female 70s
- Iroquois County: 1 female 70s
- Kane County: 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- Lake County: 1 female 80s
- Madison County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 male 90s
- Massac County: 1 female 80s
- McDonough County: 1 female 60s
- McHenry County: 1 male 90s
- Morgan County: 1 male 80s
- Peoria County: 1 female 70s, 1 female 90s
- Saline County: 1 male 70s
- Sangamon County: 1 female 80s
- Shelby County: 1 male 80s
- St. Clair County: 1 female 70s
- Stephenson County: 1 female 80s
- Washington County: 1 male 50s
- Will County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s, 2 females 90s
- Williamson County: 1 female 90s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 90s
IDPH is reporting a total of 1,206,172 cases, including 20,901 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 93,913 specimens for a total of 18,988,565. As of last night, 1,128 individuals in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 240 patients were in the ICU and 108 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from March 5-11 is 2.3%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from March 5-11 is 2.6%.
The seven-day test positivity rate for Kane-DuPage Region 8 dropped to 3.7%.
A total of doses of 4,501,155 vaccine have been delivered to providers in Illinois, including Chicago.
In addition, approximately 414,900 doses total have been allocated to the federal government’s Pharmacy Partnership Program for long-term care facilities. This brings the total Illinois doses to 4,916,055.
A total of 3,791,273 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of last midnight, including 353,655 for long-term care facilities. The seven-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 95,121 doses. Yesterday, 110,570 doses were reported administered in Illinois.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Click this link to the state of Illinois Vaccination Locations Page.
- Click this link for the Vaccine Appointments page on the Kane County Health Department website.
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
- Illinois Department of Public Health toll-free Vaccine Appointment Call Center phone number is 833-621-1284 and can take TTY calls.