The Dundee Library and Randall Oaks Library will welcome patrons back into their buildings starting Monday, Feb. 8.
According to a Fox River Valley Public Library District news release, the last day for curbside pickup will be Sunday, Feb. 7.
Patrons are invited back to browse and make their selections for check out, but will be unable to linger or gather and are asked to limit their visit to 60 minutes. Social distancing procedures will be practiced, and masks will be required to enter the library. Capacity limits will be followed, and patrons will be asked to wait for entry if necessary.
The Dundee Library is located at 555 Barrington Ave. (IL Route 68) in East Dundee. The Randall Oaks Library is located at 500 N. Randall Road (on the lower level of the Randall Oak Recreation Center) in West Dundee.
FRVPLD staff members are looking forward to welcoming patrons back into the buildings to offer the following services:
- License Plate Renewal will be available at the Dundee Library.
- Printing service will be available. Up to 20 pages can be printed free of charge. Email items to be printed and picked up at the Dundee Library to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email items to be printed and picked up at the Randall Oaks Library to email@example.com.
- Cold Suppers for kids 18 and under can be picked up from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Dundee Library.
- Tax forms will be available at the Dundee Library. Hard copies of 1040s are available, and the library will print up to 20 pages of other forms for free. Tax forms can also be printed at the Randall Oaks Library.
- Home Delivery will continue.
- Notary service will be by appointment only at both locations. Please call 847-428-3661 to make an appointment.
- Voter registration will be available at the Dundee Library.
- 3D Printing will be available at the Dundee Library.
Not yet …
- Public computers.
- Donations of books, DVDs, etc.
- Faxing service.
- One on One tech appointments in person. This service is available via Zoom or phone.
- In-person programs, classes, and storytimes. Click here to visit our calendar of virtual events for all ages.
- Digital Conversion Equipment.
- Toys and games in the Youth Services Department.
The library will return to regular hours of operation. The Dundee Library will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
The Randall Oaks Library will be open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
For more information about the Fox River Valley Libraries, visit www.frvpld.info or call (847) 428-3661.
The district serves 70,000 residents of Carpentersville, East Dundee, West Dundee, Sleepy Hollow, Gilberts, and parts of Algonquin.
SOURCE: Fox River Valley Public Library District news release