Final Week of CTE Month Celebration: Recognizing Students in STEM, Manufacturing, Transportation, Trades & Counselors Programs
The Kane County Regional Office of Education, in partnership with the nine school districts in the county, is celebrating the final week of “CTE Month,” a recognition of career and technical education that teaches students valuable trades to help prepare them for real-world jobs. This final week celebrates students in STEM, Manufacturing, Transportation, Trades & Counselors Programs.
Click on the video below to watch this week’s video!
Click to Watch the Video!
Watch previous videos from the celebration here!
- Introduction: Kane ROE Emphasizes Importance of Career And Technical Education
- Week 1 (Feb. 1): Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources and Culinary Programs – Watch Here!
- Week 2 (Feb. 8): Finance. Business and Information Technology
- Week 3 (Feb. 15): Health Sciences, Human Services, Law/Public Safety, Education
- Week 4 (Feb. 22): STEM, Manufacturing, Transportation, Trades & Counselors
For more information on CTE Month, visit https://www.acteonline.org/why-cte/cte-awareness/cte-month/
* Any photos without masks were taken pre-pandemic. The Kane County Regional Office of Education and its School Districts are committed to practicing social distancing measures.*