- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
4:30PM WEDNESDAY, FEB. 17
96 New Cases, No Deaths; Vaccination Totals 61,212
Kane County’s vaccination totals reached 61,212 today, according to data posted on the Illinois Department of Public Health website.
Kane County’s seven-day rolling average of vaccine doses administered remains at around 2,500, despite a drop in vaccine supply the IDPH said today is caused by delivery issues from the federal government due to the winter weather.
Meanwhile, the number of new cases and deaths continued to remain low.
The county tallied 96 new COVID-19 cases and no deaths, according to the IDPH. Since the pandemic began, Kane County has recorded 49,822 cases and 700 deaths related to the coronavirus.
The county’s seven-day rolling rate for test positivity also dropped to 4.5%. The only item of concern was a daily positivity rate increase for the most-recent three days, which means the rolling average is likely to go up.
According to the IDPH, all data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered.
KCHD To Get Grant For Mass Vaccination Sites
- Click this link to the state of Illinois Vaccination Locations Page.
- Click this link for the Vaccine Appointments page on the Kane County Health Department website.
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us