- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
7:45PM WEDNESDAY, FEB. 10
94 New Cases, 2 Deaths; 43,648 Vaccine Doses Administered
Kane County has administered 43,648 doses of COVID-19 vaccine, according to data posted on the Illinois Department of Public Health website.
That’s a jump of 2,936 from the previous day’s totals, one of Kane County’s best single-day to date.
The IDPH reports 94 new Kane County cases and two additional deaths, bringing the Kane County totals to 49,264 and 696 deaths since the pandemic began.
The two Kane County deaths were a man in his 60s and a man in his 70s, according to an IDPH news release.
Kane County’s test positivity rate remained at 5.8%, the same percentage as yesterday and one if its lowest levels in months.
Hospitals, Clinics Administering 73% of Vaccine in Kane County
Previous Day’s Post
- Click this link to the state of Illinois Vaccination Locations Page.
- Click this link for the Vaccine Appointments page on the Kane County Health Department website.
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us