- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
2:40PM SUNDAY, FEB. 21
83 New Cases; 3 Deaths Over Weekend; Kane Passes 50,000 Positive Cases
Kane County recorded three additional COVID-19 deaths and 83 new cases, as the county officially passed the 50,000 mark for coronavirus cases since the state began reporting pandemic data.
According to the Illinois Department of Public Health, Kane County has recorded 706 deaths and 50,069 positive cases since the pandemic began.
Kane County’s seven-day test positivity rate ticked up very slightly over the weekend, and is now at 4.6%.
The county added 3,441 vaccinations in the past two days, bringing its total to 69,997 to date.
2:30PM FRIDAY, FEB. 19
86 New Cases; 2 Deaths Include Man in His 30s; 66,566 Vaccinations
Kane County recorded two additional COVID-19-related deaths today. a man in his 30s and a man in his 80s, according to an Illinois Department of Public Health news release.
The two deaths brings the county’s death toll to 703 since the pandemic began.
Kane County is closing in on 50,000 positive cases, recording 86 new cases today, for a total of 49,986.
The seven-day test positivity rate remained at 4.5%. The statewide seven-day average is 3.3%.
Kane County vaccinations increased by 3,254 for a total of 66,556. About 2.79% of the Kane County population has been fully vaccinated, according to the IDPH Vaccine Administration Data webpage.
Vaccination Information Resources
- Click this link to the state of Illinois Vaccination Locations Page.
- Click this link for the Vaccine Appointments page on the Kane County Health Department website.
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us