- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us
4:30PM THURSDAY, FEB. 18
78 New Cases, 2 Additions Deaths Are Men in Their 60s
Kane County recorded two additional COVID-19-releated deaths today, both men in their 60s, continuing a trend of fewer deaths but a higher number of deaths among people under age 70s.
The two deaths were reported in today’s news release from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
The Kane County totals since the pandemic began are 49,900 confirmed cases and 701 deaths. The death totals shown on the map of the oronavirus.illinois.gov web page show a total that is just one higher than the previous day’s total. However, the state map comes with the proviso that all data are provisional and will change.
According to the IDPH, Kane County has so far administered 63,302 vaccine doses, an increase of 2.090 since the previous day’s report.
For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email email@example.com.
- Click this link to the state of Illinois Vaccination Locations Page.
- Click this link for the Vaccine Appointments page on the Kane County Health Department website.
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us