- Click this link for COVID-19 information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- VISIT THE KANE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE!
- For questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at
5PM TUESDAY, FEB. 9
72 New Cases, Zero Deaths; 40,712 Vaccine Doses Administered
Like the state of Illinois, Kane County reported fewer new COVID-19 cases and deaths, while vaccination totals continued to go up.
This news comes as more announcements were made regarding a vaccine clinic for eligible veterans Saturday in North Aurora and that the Kane County Sheriff’s Office is providing vaccinations for local law enforcers and judicial officials.
According to the Illinois Department of Public Health website, Kane County recorded 72 new cases and zero deaths today.
The totals for Kane County are 49,170 positive cases and 694 deaths related to the virus since the pandemic began.
According to the IDPH website, Kane County now has administered 40,712 doses of vaccine.
Kane County Board Health Committee Chairman Jarett Sanchez provided a COVID-19 update at today’s County Board meeting, where he said 45,895 vaccine doses had been shipped to Kane County, 33,445 doses have been distributed to Kane County partners — including hospitals and federally qualified healthcare centers — and 8,088 doses had been administered by the Kane County Health Department.
“Even though we don’t have one central location (for mass vaccinations), we’re getting it out throughout the county,” he said. “And it’s getting out there faster than we could do with our staff.”
A YouTube video of that board meeting will be available Wednesday on the county’s YouTube page, and Kane County connects will provide an updated article Wednesday.
Previous Day’s Post
Kane Veterans Signed Up With VA Can Get Vaccinated Locally on Saturday
Sheriff’s Office Providing Vaccine To Law Enforcers
- Click this link to the state of Illinois Vaccination Locations Page.
- Click this link for the Vaccine Appointments page on the Kane County Health Department website.
- Click this link to sign up and receive vaccine information update emails from the Kane County Health Department.
- Notificación de Información Sobre Vacunas
- For questions about the COVID Vaccine, contact the Kane County Health Department at COVIDVaccine@co.kane.il.us