The newly printed 2021 Kane County Recycles Green Guide is a one-page supplement to the 2020 Green Guide.
This year, because there were not many changes in programs or services, we are not publishing a whole new guide, but instead offer this supplement with changes and additional information — most importantly, the 2021 event dates.
Click the links below to download the guide, or go to the county webpage for more information on how to obtain a paper copy.
You can obtain a copy or copies in these ways:
1. E-mail list — Sign up on the e-mail list to receive an electronic copy direct to your inbox upon publication each January.
2. Download a Printable PDF — from the webpage linked above or CLICK THIS LINK.
3. Paper Copy Mailing List — email or call Kane County at email@example.com or 630-444-3016 to get on the mailing list to receive a copy (or a number of copies) each year, mailed directly to your home or business.
4. Pick up a paper copy from:
- Public locations throughout the county.
- Treasurers Office (where property taxes are paid) located in the Kane County Government Center, Building A, 719 Batavia Ave., Geneva. It’s on the second floor, north end of building.
If you need a paper copy of the 2020 Green Guide to pair with this supplement, please request that contacting the county as directed above in #3.
Please refer to the website — www.countyofkane.org/recycling — which is always kept up to date, for the latest information about recycling in Kane County, including recycling guidelines for what you can and cannot put in your bin, places you can drop-off all sorts of things to be recycled, event and recycling center details, and more.