- This article is part of a series sharing Nov. 3 General Election information as posted on the Kane County Clerk’s Office website. Kane County Connects encourages citizens to take part in the election process and to use the resources of the Clerk’s Office to make informed voting decisions. If you see any errors or omissions in this text, please email email@example.com.
UPDATED OCT. 27, 2020
There is one contested state senator race and seven contested state rep races on Nov. 3 election ballots throughout Kane County, according to the candidates list on the Kane County Clerks Office website.
The 22nd District State Senate race is uncontested, with Democrat Cristina Castro as the only candidate listed. Voters can, of course, write in candidates. Click this link to learn more about the write-in process.
The 25th District State Senate race pits Democrat Karina Villa against Republican Jeanette Ward.
In the races for state representative, unopposed candidates include Democrat Anna Moeller in the 43rd District and Democrat Stephanie A. Kifowit in the 84th District.
The contested state representative races include:
- Democrat Maura Hirschauer versus Republican Laura Curtis in the 49th District;
- Democrat Kate Monteleone versus Republican Keith R. Wheeler in the 50th District;
- Democrat Marci Suelzer versus Republican Martin McLaughlin and Green Party candidate Alia Sarfraz in the 52nd District;
- Democrat Martha Paschke versus Republican Dan Ugaste in the 65th District;
- Democrat Suzanne M. Ness versus Republican Allen Skillicorn in the 66th District;
- Democrat Paul Stoddard versus Republican Jeff Keicher in the 70th District;
- Democrat Barbara Hernandez versus Republican Donald R. Walter in the 83rd District.
If you’re not sure of your legislative district, you can click this link to the Clerk’s Office Voter Search Page to find out your precinct, polling place, voting district and a personalized sample ballot.
The following is a list of state government candidates whose names will appear on ballots in Kane County for the Nov. 3, 2020, General Election, as posted on the Kane County Clerk’s Office website.
SOURCE: Kane County Clerk’s Office website
- Who’s on The Ballot? Candidates For President, U.S. Senate, Congress
- Who’s on The Ballot? State Candidates Listed For Nov. 3 General Election
- Who’s on The Ballot? Kane County Races Include Board Chairman, State’s Attorney
- Who’s on The Ballot? 1 Contested Judicial Race in Nov. 3 Election
- 4 Referendums on Nov. 3 Ballots in Kane County
- Personalized Sample Ballots Now Available on Kane County Clerk’s Office Website