- This article is part of a series sharing Nov. 3 General Election information as posted on the Kane County Clerk’s Office website. Kane County Connects encourages citizens to take part in the election process and to use the resources of the Clerk’s Office to make informed voting decisions. If you see any errors or omissions in this text, please email email@example.com.
Early voting is under way in Kane County.
As of today (Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020), you can vote at the Kane County Clerk’s Office in Building B of the Kane County Government Center in Geneva or the Clerk’s Satellite Office at 5 E. Downer Place, Suite F, in Aurora.
Judges have personal protective equipment, and hand sanitizer and plexiglass barriers have been installed for voters’ safety. Equipment is sanitized after each use.
“Safety takes time, so thank you for your patience,” Kane County Clerk John “Jack” Cunningham said in a Twitter post.
Early voting at early permanent polling places and other early voting locations, begins on Oct. 19, 2020, and extends through the end of day before election day.
You may go to any one of these locations to vote early. Early voting is NOT conducted at your usual polling place.
Polling places will only be open for voting on Nov. 3, the observed Election Day.
The ballot is the same whether vote by mail, early, or at the polling place on Election Day.
SOURCE: Kane County Clerk’s Office website and Twitter page
Kane County Clerk’s Office on Twitter
#EarlyVoting begins today in #KaneCounty at Clerk’s Office in Geneva & Aurora. Hours/locations: https://t.co/B33QgFYLoN. Judges have PPE. We have sanitizer and plexiglass barriers for voters. Equipment is sanitized after each use. Safety takes time, so thank you for your patience pic.twitter.com/iDAsKG0spZ
— Kane County,IL Clerk (@KaneCoILClerk) September 24, 2020
- Personalized Sample Ballots Now Available on Kane County Clerk’s Website
- In-Person Early Voting Begins Sept. 24 at Kane County Clerk’s Office
- Clerk’s Office Releases Vote-By-Mail Ballot Applications For November Election
- State Expands Vote By Mail, Early Voting Hours For 2020 Election