If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, Geneva’s Festival of the Vine provides plenty of good wine, good food and good fun for the whole family!
You can find unique gifts at the Fine Arts and Crafts show, taste wines from around the world and sample mouth-watering specialties at the Geneva Chamber of Commerce’s annual Flavor Fare.
The festival takes place from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday throughout downtown Geneva.
Ticket booth hours for wine and food purchases are 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sunda.
Festival of the Vine 2019
When: Sept. 6-8, 2019
- Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Attendance: 75,000 (or more!)
- Flavor Fare Event: Sample specialties of Geneva’s fine restaurants
- Central Entertainment Stage Featuring Live Music
- Dining Tent
- Tasting events and seminars
- Floral Market
- Arts & Craft Show
- Horse-drawn antique carriage rides
- Strolling entertainment
- Sponsor booths
- Tasting & sampling opportunities
SOURCE: Geneva Chamber of Commerce