The 2019 Montgomery Fest — set for Aug. 9 to Aug. 11 in downtown Montgomery — is packed with a wide variety of fun family activities and entertainment.
Whether you are a fan of live music, car shows, parades, carnivals, great food, fishing or fireworks, village officials say you will be delighted with the weekend festivities.
Friday Scheduled Events
- 5 p.m. — Fest Opens: Food, Beer & Craft Vendors
- 6:30 p.m. — Back Country Roads
Saturday Scheduled Events
- 11 a.m. — Downtown Walking Tour (Village Hall)
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Settlers Cottage Open
- 1 p.m. — K9 Demonstrations
- 1:30 p.m. — Fire Department Water Fights (Village Hall)
- 2 p.m. — Mojo and the Mannish Boys (Blues Music)
- 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. — 95.9 The River Road Crew
- 5 p.m. — LAVA Rock
- 8 p.m. — Semple
Sunday Scheduled Events
- 6 a.m. — Family Fun Carp Fishing Derby
- 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. — Car Show Registration
- 10-3 p.m. — Car Show (Austin Park)
- 10:30a: Worship Service (Mission Church)
- 11-4 p.m. — Settlers Cottage Open
- 12 p.m. — Jimmy Jamz Kids Show (Village Hall)
- 1 p.m. — Parade (Main St.-Watkins-River-Mill)
- 2v Wild Daisy
- 3 p.m. — Car Show Winners Announced (Austin Park)
- 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. — Mudslingers BMX Stunt Show (Village Hall)
- 4 p.m. — Cap’n Funk & the Groove Train
- 5:30 p.m. — Mr. Freeze
- 6:30 p.m. — Whiskeyfist
- 9 p.m. — Fireworks
All activities take place at Montgomery Park, corner of River and Mill Street, unless otherwise noted. Montgomery Foundation’s beer tent will be in the food court, be sure to bring your photo ID. ATMs are in the food court, Village Hall and carnival area.
Free shuttle bus service is provided to downtown Montgomery on Saturday and Sunday from Lakewood Creek Elementary School and from the UHaul parking lot on Douglas Road near Route 30. Shuttle buses will run about every half hour from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m.
For updated information visit www.ci.montgomery.il.us.
About the Village of Montgomery
Founded in 1835, the village of Montgomery serves more than 19,000 residents.
Nestled along the banks of the Fox River in northern Illinois, Montgomery is located approximately 40 miles southwest of Chicago, just south of Aurora, in both Kane and Kendall counties.