- Editor’s Note: Kane County Connects intern Allison Arguezo is out and about at the Kane County Fair this week, sampling the food, folks and fun. Here are a few photos from today (Friday, July 19, 2019) as well as what to look forward to Saturday and Sunday.
I’m here at the Professional Bull Riders show — a must-see event at the Kane County Fair!
Cowboys try to ride the bulls as long as possible, and the battle is amazing. I’ve never seen bull riding before, and I can tell you now, it’s fun to watch these cowboys show off their skills!
Tonight: Pro Bullriders And Cowgirls, Hillbilly Rockstarz
Buy fair tickets here!
Check back for advance sale specials! Advance sales end day prior to start of fair.
- Friday—Sunday: $10/adult; $5/children 3-12; FREE/children under 3
Senior citizens over 62: FREE Thursday until 5 p.m.
Military with I.D.: FREE Thursday until 5 p.m.
Season Tickets: $20 (save $20)
Midway Hours of Operation
- Saturday: Noon to Midnight
- Sunday: Noon to 10 p.m.
Note: Exhibit halls close two hour earlier than Midway.
FREE Acts Found Throughout Midway
- Magic Show
- Petting Zoo
- Kiddy Land
- Swifty Swine Racing Pigs
- Fantasy Amusements Ride Co.
- Miller Lite Sound Stage
- All Star Amusements Instruction, PEC
- Bengal Tiger Encounter
- Car Show
- Imagination Gallery
- Classic JP Car Show; Saturday and Sunday all day
- Licensed Bingo (B-04001) and Pull tabs (P-01921) in Robinson Hall (Check website for hours.)
- Wine tasting Garden and Music. West wing of Prairie events Center
- Kane County Dairies to Prairies Exhibit. West wing of Prairie events Center
SOURCE: Allison Arguezo reporting and photos, Kane County Fair website